Spiders are creepy, the walk or crawl around our homes all through the day and scare us to hell. Dealing with the 8 legged monsters can be a big task. House spiders are the creepy insects that can grow up to 12 cm long and they mess around windows, book shelves, and other corners. According to the best pest control companies in Dubai, though the house spiders bite, it is not very harmful because they do not have venom. Whether they bite or not, people usually don’t like having spiders in their homes.
On seeing a spider at home, we pick up a container to put over it then we scoop it up and gently put the spider outside. This practice has been going on for years. But this is effective only if the spiders are less in number and it can be very problematic if there are in large number.
So here are some tips to control house spiders. Follow them and get rid of the problematic house spiders.
- The very first thing is not to expect perfection in spider control. Spiders are very clever when it comes to hiding and saving themselves from the chemicals used for pest control. These chemicals are not very effective against them. Therefore, the chemical spraying is not a great defense against them. It will take good time for the spiders to die.
- Spiders may not be classified as insects. Actual insects like ants and roaches pick food from their mouth or use their body parts for grooming, so they end up eating the insecticide. However, spiders are different. They don’t usually use their mouth to clean themselves so there is little chance that they use the pesticide.
- Lucky us! There is an exception to #2: The best way, according to best pest control companies in Dubai, to use a chemical spray to kill a spider is by spraying the pesticide on the surface of the spider crack. In this way, the spider’s body will be contacted by the spray and the pesticide will be effective.
- The most effective way to control the crawling 8 legged monsters is by controlling their food sources around your house. The main source of food for spiders is other insects. Yes spiders eat other insects and therefore, reducing other insects will automatically reduce the food sources of spiders and this makes them less interested in hanging around at your place. Apart from this, spiders also like hanging out near light as this helps them capture insects attracted to light. Therefore, spray the pesticide in such hotspots.
- As mentioned in the 4th point, the best way to get rid of spiders is by getting rid of the other bugs at your home. To control them, you can use the crack and crevice treatment with insecticides. Apart from this, you could also use sticky traps and glue boards. Pest control professionals usually use glue traps so the spider is stuck right on the top of it.
CosmoPest is the best destination for those looking for the best pest control companies in Dubai.